Two Amberteers joined CEO Paul Rosam for a cheque presentation at the central London offices of Dennis Publishing Ltd on 26 January. The visit marked the culmination of a successful COTY partnership in 2015, with Dennis CEO James Tye handing over the funds raised by his team. Paul Rosam says: ‘We’ve enjoyed working with the Team at Dennis over the past year – they’re fun, energetic and highly professional and the partnership has brought significant benefits to Amber – beyond and above the obvious financial ones. We are hugely grateful to everyone involved.’
- Amber’s London fundraising event…thank you for your support
- Michelmores announces The Amber Foundation as its new Charity of the Year
- Young People’s Charity Founder Awarded OBE
- Business Executives create Christmas song to help young homeless….and it’s really catchy!
- Two Bald Blokes Support Homeless Charity