Fundraising & Events
Transform a life...
- £15 a week will fund personal development and teamwork activities
- £20 a week will feed an Amberteer
- £25 a month will fund medical and therapy costs
- £50 will fund the costs of an Amberteer gaining qualifications in housing related subjects, providing a passport to accommodation with potencial landlords
- £100 will fund back to work costs – clothing and travel expenses for interview and work experiance, and the cost of any tools and equipment to get started in a job
We don’t waste money at Amber but every year we have to raise about a third of our income from donations – just to keep going – and that’s a tough call for a small charity.
It means we really need your support if we are to continue to be effective in responding to the multiple challenges so many homeless and unemployed young people face.
You can fundraise at home or in the office, organise an event or undertake a sponsored challenge – there are countless ways that you can make a difference.
And however you choose to support us we promise to be with you every step of the way!