Transform a life...
- £15 a week will fund personal development and teamwork activities
- £20 a week will feed an Amberteer
- £25 a month will fund medical and therapy costs
- £50 will fund the costs of an Amberteer gaining qualifications in housing related subjects, providing a passport to accommodation with potencial landlords
- £100 will fund back to work costs – clothing and travel expenses for interview and work experiance, and the cost of any tools and equipment to get started in a job
Donate by textText the message AMBR03 and your donation amount to 70070
We are extremely grateful for the support we receive from charitable trusts and foundations. Such support is vital to our existence.
“Providing opportunities to improve the lives of disadvantaged young people is at the heart of our youth opportunities funding programme. The Amber Foundation works to help young people fulfil their potential, which Freemasons fully support.” – Eric-Stuart Bamford, Provincial Grand Master of Surrey.
Just some of the grant making trusts supporting Amber include the Garfield Weston Foundation, Peter Cundill Foundation, Peter Cruddas Foundation and the Tudor Trust.
If you are a trustee or have links with a charitable foundation and would like to help us, please contact Stephen Ballantyne on 07825 240670 or [email protected]