Fundraising & Events
Transform a life...
- £15 a week will fund personal development and teamwork activities
- £25 a week will feed an Amber resident
- £29 will fund a therapy session supporting residents come to terms what their pasts
- £126 will fund the costs of a team gaining qualifications in housing related subjects, providing a passport to accommodation with potential landlords
- £280 will fund a trip out fora team of residents to experience something new.
Every year we have to raise just over a half of our income from charitable sources – just to keep going – and that’s a tough call for a small charity.
It means we really need your support if we are to continue to be effective in responding to the multiple challenges so many homeless and unemployed young people face.
You can raise funds in your community, workplace or school, organise your own event or undertake a sponsored challenge – there are countless ways that you can make a difference.
And however you choose to support us we will be with you every step of the way!
For more information contact your local fundraiser today!