Transform a life...
- £15 a week will fund personal development and teamwork activities
- £20 a week will feed an Amberteer
- £25 a month will fund medical and therapy costs
- £50 will fund the costs of an Amberteer gaining qualifications in housing related subjects, providing a passport to accommodation with potencial landlords
- £100 will fund back to work costs – clothing and travel expenses for interview and work experiance, and the cost of any tools and equipment to get started in a job
Donate by text
Text the message AMBERUK and your donation amount to 70085
Amber helps around 200 unemployed young people every year to have real hope and a future to look forward to, but we could not exist without the donations we receive. Please support Amber today and we will let you know how your money has been spent.
You can send a cheque to The Amber Foundation, Ashley Court, Chawleigh, Devon EX18 7EX or choose to support with one of the following options:
Single or regular donations
You can donate on line, by post or even by mobile phone.
Your donation could be worth 25% more, but not cost you a penny extra. Gift Aid is a government scheme that allows charities to claim back the tax paid on donations, which means we get more out of the money you give to us.
Leave a gift in your Will
By leaving a gift to Amber in your Will you will be helping to give young people a future for years to come
Giving shares to Amber is a tax effective way to support us and just as useful as cash in helping us to help young people to turn their lives around.
Donate through your salary
Payroll giving allows anyone who pays UK income tax to donate to Amber tax free. Donations made this way are easy to set up and flexible, so you can stop donations at any time.
If you would like to receive further information or talk to a fundraiser please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825 240670.