End Youth Homelessness, the UK’s national movement to end homelessness for young people, has teamed up with creative agency Leo Burnett, for a Campaign called “Get them to a Safe Place”. An animated figure manoeuvers across spray painted words on the outside of buildings – the division between home and the street – highlighting the precarious position in which 80,000+* vulnerable young people find themselves each year, and the pressing need to Get them to a Safe Place.
- Amber’s London fundraising event…thank you for your support
- Michelmores announces The Amber Foundation as its new Charity of the Year
- Young People’s Charity Founder Awarded OBE
- Business Executives create Christmas song to help young homeless….and it’s really catchy!
- Two Bald Blokes Support Homeless Charity